Academic Advisor, the first ever easy to use analytics program that allows students and their stakeholders to instantly view their current progress in every course and semester, and understand their progress toward their major with features like:
- Visual presentation of the student’s status of current course and semester progress
- Current majors projected financial impact
- Current and projected GPA
- Projected graduation date based upon actual student progress
- “What-if” simulation of proposed changes to current declared major including projected GPA based on student academic progress in current major, projected change in graduation date, projected change in financial impact, and other changes.
- Class Planner features which present the student with various proposed course load scenarios designed to shorten time to graduation while maximizing GPA and reducing financial impact.
- Internship Engine which alerts the students when it is time to apply for and automatically match the students with best matching positions based on their aptitude, academic record, and areas of interest.